IB 15/80 Dry ice blaster
The IB 15/80 ice blasting machine is designed for high-performance cleaning and restoration of a wide variety of objects and surfaces. The new, lighter and more compact IB 7/40 offers many of the benefits of the larger machine but can run from a much smaller compressed air supply, therefore making it ideal for use with in-house compressed air systems. Ice blasting technology is a non aggressive but thorough method of cleaning tools, moulds, surfaces and machines with a minimum of downtime. The dry ice pellets are injected into a jet of compressed air, accelerated to speeds in excess of 150 m/s and the fired at the surface to be cleaned. Ice blasting uses no chemicals, leaves no wastewater, is environmentally friendly and can be used in areas where cleaning with water is prohibited or inconvenient.
- Power Rating (kw) 0.6
- Compressed-air Connection Claw Coupling (DIN3238)
- Housing/Frame Stainless Steel (1.4301)
- Length of Cord (m) 7
- Air Pressure (bar/MPa) 3 – 16 / 0.3-1.6
- Quality of Air Dry & Oil Free
- Air Flow (M3/Min) 3 – 11.5
- Sound Level (dB(A)) 125
- Dry Ice Capacity (kg) 35
- Dry Ice Pellets (Diameter)(mm) 3
- Dry Ice Consumption (kg/h) 30 – 100
- Weight Without Acess (kg) 90
- Dimensions (LxWxh)(mm) 850 x 720 x 1100
Features & Benefits
With on-board blasting hose storage and stainless steel casing. Trolley concept for high mobility.
Ergonomic blasting gun
Blasting gun with ergonomic handle and safety mechanism prevents accidental operation.