Hardwood Prep Tool From DiamabrushTM By Malish
Rejuvenate Hardwood Floors.
The Diamabrush™ Hardwood Prep Tool is the First Step to rejuvenated hardwood floors. The Diamabrush™ Hardwood Prep Tool is designed to remove polyurethane and carpet adhesives from hardwood floors, effectively preparing the floor for re-finishing.
The diamond cutting surface remains free of melted or gummed up coatings and retains its sharp cutting points throughout the life of the tool. No more wasted time or money changing caramelized sandpaper. Re-finishing hardwood floors starts with the Diamabrush Hardwood Prep Tool by Malish.
The Hardwood Prep Tool is designed with replaceable blades which enable users to order a replacement kit and easily change used or worn blades, thus minimizing downtime. Simply loosen two screws and replace.
- Ideal for the toughest removal jobs on hardwood floors
- Will not gouge wood or leave heavy scratches on floor surfaces
- Designed to fit a wide variety of rotary floor machines
- Removes polyurethane, varnishes and even hard to remove coatings such as carpet or tile glue residue
- Low-profile design enables the tool to travel seamlessly over heat registers carved out in the floor