The Diamabrush™ By Malish Coating Removal Tool makes removing stubborn coatings like mastic, carpet and tile adhesive, thin-set and thin-mil easy and safe. With no dangerous and volatile chemicals or scraping required, the Coating Removal Tool utilizes patented diamond-coated blades to enhance efficiency by preventing caramelizing and clogging of the tool. Mountable to most standard floor buffers or auto-scrubbers, the Diamabrush™ By Malish Coating Removal Tool is the ideal solution for even the most difficult floor coating problem. Dust can be eliminated by using with water.
- 10 times faster than manually scraping
- Limited surface contact during use
- Rigid, exposed diamond cutting surface creates a level floor with normal use
- No need for heavy, expensive and hard-to-use grinding equipment that often requires 480 3-phase power
- Designed to fit a wide variety of rotary floor machines
- Features replaceable diamond blades
Can be used with any floor buffer or scrubber dryer.