Thanks to the compact design of the ICE i18B and i20B auto scrubbers, they are perfect for small commercial settings with tight spaces. There are no belts to wear out or adjust because our machines are built with a gear-driven brush motor. The machines feature a new noise-reducing design and use the same high-quality parts and components that make all ICE products so efficient.
- Easy to operate, maneuver and store.
- Huge opening on solution tank for easy cleaning.
- Die cast aluminium curved squeegee bar.
- No tools needed to squeegee or brush/pad holder.
Large area floor cleaning is easier, quicker and more effective than before with the i28BT and i32BT automatic scrubber.
While boasting a 100-litre balanced tank design and a 1185mm parabolic squeegee, the unit has exceptional sight lines and effortless manoeuvrability. Three pad pressure settings range from 18 to 54 kgs for a variety of commercial and industrial applications. Intuitive, ergonomic controls and quick change-out squeegees, pads and brushes increase operator efficiency.
- Easy to use automatic control system
- No wet spots - Vacuum motor shuts down 5 seconds after the machine has been turned off
- Adjustable pressure enabling good contact even on uneven floor and different types of surface
The RS32 rider auto scrubber is the wider and faster than the smaller models. The RS32 is fully automated with a one-button programmable switch, a three-setting pad pressure of up to 75kg, and our digitized (1% to 5%) solution mixing system. Its greater width and speed allows for quicker work while still retaining maximum manoeuvrability.
- Fully automated with one button programmable switch
- Three setting pad pressures - 30, 45 and 75Kg
- Fitted with flashing front red light and orange beacon to be seen whilst working.
- Wide 32" scrubbing width allows a large area clean of up to 5200m² /hr
Let us take the guesswork out of the decision. If you're unsure of what machine will best suit your requirements, or what it will take to repair your current machine, give our expert advisors a call.
Our experienced team of advisors can recommend the best solution for the environment that you will be operating in. From patio and drive ways to industrial environments and machinery, there are machines perfect for the job.
Rye Hill Road Harlow,